If Indian cuisine seems intimidating to you, let me make it simple!
Discover with me, the EASE of flavorful Indian cooking by learning simple techniques to prepare aromatic & delicious 'Vegetarian' dishes. You can easily adapt these for Vegan/Meat based cooking at home.
**Take the Early bird discount - book ahead**
Learn to cook 3 main dishes (and honestly-much, much more) in my kitchen. Select from a menu of vegetable sabzis, lentil-daals/beans, Indian breads/basmati rice, fresh chutneys, raita, etc. - for which I'll prep in advance.
- Start with the history of Indian cuisine & its evolution.
- Have fun familiarizing with different kinds of spices, beans & lentils that flavor-up Indian meals.
- Get hands-on with the main course - learning about various cooking techniques & simple tricks with spices, tastes & textures of ingredients. We'll walk through the steps together while you create something to be proud of.
- Enjoy the food the authentic Indian way - with our hands, and as per tradition, eat together with the family.
- Wind down afterward with the customary cup of steaming hot Masala Chai, lounging over conversations around Indian culture, lifestyle & philosophy.
Takeaways will include notes, instructions & leftovers; but your biggest takeaway will be that Indian vegetarian food is truly delicious & not hard to prepare after all!