Immerse yourself in the rich flavors of Turkish cuisine, all from the comfort of your home! We'll explore Turkish food culture and history, and all the methods and ingredients that make this cuisine so special. You’ll learn what to look for in the market so that you can prepare it for you and your loved ones.
You’ll have the chance to see all the ingredients, plates, and utensils that we have on our family table and you will get to know the recipes. We will prepare a Turkish Coffee and Turkish Tea. Then, we will cook Murtağa (a dish from my hometown called Van known for its breakfast). Later on, we will cook Menemen (Turkish Omelet). Both are quite easy to prepare so it is perfect for these days.
After our Experience, you will have knowledge on:
- Turkish Family Breakfast Culture
- Turkish Coffee Ritual and History
- Turkish Tea Culture
- Murtağa Cooking
- Menemen Cooking
After booking, you will receive:
- Turkish Bubble Bread recipe
- Kaymak (Clotted Cream) recipe
- Map of Turkish Breakfast Products for "Food Quiz" game
- List of Breakfast ingredients and the location of Turkish markets in your city to make shopping beforehand
Please contact for private-bookings, birthdays, and team building events.
If you don't have any ingredients, grab your favorite dish & drink and join us. Take notes, learn, & cook later!
From my kitchen to yours, let’s connect together.