Corrija um erro no seu formulário fiscal
You can edit your taxpayer information or change the way your earnings are assigned between multiple taxpayers by accessing your Taxes settings. Please note, changes made after December 31 of the current year will be effective January 1 of the next calendar year.
If the earnings reported on Form 1099-K show a higher amount than you were expecting, it's most likely the difference between your net and gross earnings. Airbnb is required to report gross earnings (before deducting our host fee, and before any reservation cancellations/adjustments) on Form 1099-K.
If the earnings reported on Form 1099-MISC show a higher amount than you were expecting, it’s most likely the difference between your net and gross earnings. Airbnb is required to report gross earnings (before deducting the Luxury Retreats commission) on Form 1099-MISC.
Correcting your Tax ID or your taxpayer name
If the TIN on your 1099 form is incorrect, please start by updating your Taxpayer Information:
- Go to your Account and select Payments & payouts
- Under Taxes, go to Taxpayer information section and click on the three dots icon next to a taxpayer
- Select Edit and update your taxpayer information
- Create a support ticket in your account to request the form correction. Be sure to include the reason why you are requesting the change.
- Corrections will not be made solely for address changes, or name changes assuming the tax identification number is accurately reported.
Where to find a corrected 1099
When your 1099 has been corrected, it will be reflected in your Account > Payments & payouts > Taxes tab. Click on the three dots icon next to a taxpayer and select Download 1099-K.