Soaring wood-clad ski lodge near Heavenly Mountain
16 hóspedes · 7 quartos · 6.5 banheiras
Perfect for large groups of family and friends, this spacious luxury lodge features seven bedrooms, multiple lounge areas, and a 20 personal-seat home theatre connected to a well-stocked game room and bar. Outside, California’s dynamic climate allows South Tahoe to enjoy beach and alpine lifestyles. And, Looking Heavenly’s location makes it easy to find golf, beachfront, ski access, and all of the beautiful small towns around Lake Tahoe, all within a few miles.
From the rooftop dining/lounge, you’ll appreciate uninterrupted views of Heavenly Mountain Resort while resting by the fireplace, or enjoying an alfresco meal. Underneath Heavenly’s rooftop terrace, you’ll find a spiral staircase leading to an outdoor kitchenette with built-in barbecue; this area also has a fireplace with a lovely little sitting area and scenic view. Inside, vaulted ceilings, exposed wood, leather furniture, and natural stone fireplaces deliver, in luxurious fashion, the warm and inviting atmosphere of a traditional ski lodge.
Looking Heavenly is outfitted with a fully equipped kitchen, formal dining for fourteen, Wi-Fi, cable television, and a rejuvenating hot tub. And, with its seven bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms, Looking Heavenly can accommodate up to sixteen guests with ease.
Lakeside Beach, just eight minutes away, is the perfect setting for an afternoon picnic. Its calm waters and lengthy stretch of sand are ideal for safe swimming and family fun. There’s also a restaurant on the beach called Lakeside Beach Grill if you’d rather skip the food preparation and focus on fun in the sun. If it’s skiing you’re after, Heavenly Mountain is just two minutes from home, you’ll be able to see it from the rooftop patio, and Northstar and Squaw Valley are close by as well. After a day on the beach, or the mountain, head into town for South Tahoe’s exciting nightlife. You’ll find everything from nightclubs to dive bars and everything in between in South Tahoe. And, if you’re feeling lucky, it’s just an hour from Reno.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television,
- Bedroom 2: 2 Double size beds, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 7: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Gas fireplace
- Home theatre
- Games room
- Wet bar
- Wine fridge
- Pool table
- Pingpong table
- Cable TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Rooftop terrace
- Hot tub
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Stateline, NV
- 8 minute drive to South Lake Tahoe
- 10 minute drive to Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
- 5.7 miles to Zephyr Cove
- 8 miles to Lake Tahoe Golf Course
- 9 miles to Tahoe Paradise Golf Course
- 14 miles to Emerald Bay
- 27 miles to Carson City
- 30 miles to Crystal Bay
- 32 miles to Old Brockway Golf Course
- 8 minute drive to Lakeside Beach
- 4.4 miles to Nevada Beach
- 6.2 miles to Zephyr Cove Beach
- 9.1 miles to Pope Beach
- 2 minute drive to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 39 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 39 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 31 miles to Carson City Airport (CSN)
- 58 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Tipos de cama
Acomodações extraordinárias totalmente cinco estrelas
Impecável e habilmente projetada, cada acomodação do Airbnb Luxe apresenta comodidades e serviços de luxo, além de um designer de viagens exclusivo.
A diferença do Airbnb Luxe
Planejamento de viagem do início ao fim
Os designers de viagens coordenam sua chegada, partida e tudo mais.
Inspeção de mais de 300 pontos
Todas as acomodações do Airbnb Luxe são verificadas pessoalmente para confirmarmos que eles estão em perfeitas condições.
Atendimento durante a viagem, 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
Ajuda premium sob demanda para qualquer pergunta, a qualquer hora.
Área de jantar para 14 pessoas
Lareira a gás
Mesa de ping pong
Mesa de bilhar
Armazenamento de vinhos
TV a Cabo
Máquina de Lavar
Máquina de gelo
Assentos ao ar livre
South Lake Tahoe, Califórnia
Tem uma questão sobre este anúncio?
Vamos conectar você diretamente com um designer de viagens do Airbnb Luxe, seu concierge contemporâneo que conhece todas as acomodações e pode ajudar você a planejar toda a sua viagem.
Preço e disponibilidade
Política de cancelamento e Regras da casa
Cancele até 125 dias antes da viagem e pague apenas 50% do total das taxas de acomodação pela reserva. Cancele faltando menos de 125 dias para sua viagem e a reserva não será reembolsável.