Located in Duck Creek Village, Utah, Hi Roller cabin provides you with luxurious accommodations in a mountain setting. Whether you are searching for a weekend retreat for just you and your spouse, or a place to hold a family reunion or company retreat, th
Coisas para lembrar
Regras da Casa
* 25 years old required
* NO smoking inside the home
* NO events or parties allowed at the home
* NO pets allowed unless this is a pet friendly property
* Please adhere to local / Subdivision guidelines
* Unfortunately this area does not have trash pickup - It is the Guest Responsibility/Kitchen Trash to be placed in the local trash dumpsters (which you will see on your way to the cabin).
1. Please park ALL vehicles, towing trailers, boats, snowmobiles, and ATV’s on the cabin property.
2. If you do not have enough room, please let us know and we will find an appropriate place for the extra parking.
3. DO NOT park on the side of the road and DO NOT block any accesses.
*Safety guidelines for outdoor fire pits:
Outdoor Fire Pits/Indoor Fireplaces: are not equipped with firewood so if possible you will need to bring some with you or you can buy a box at most gas stations or stores.
1. All outside fires must be in the designated fire pit container.
2. If the cabin does not have a fire pit, do NOT create one.
3. Make sure that all fires are out prior to leaving the property or going inside the cabin. Do not leave the fire unattended and make sure that you have ample water to put the fire out.
4. Do not use the fire pit when conditions are hazardous (windy)..
*Safety Guidelines for recreational vehicles
ATV, DIRT BIKE & SNOWMOBILE USERS: When using ATV’s, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles in and around the private cabins or resorts, the following rules must be strictly adhered to. NO overnight vehicle or trailer parking of any kind is allowed on the road system within the Resorts or Subdivisions.
ATV, Dirt Bike and Snowmobiles SPEED LIMIT on all roads within the Subdivisions and Resorts is 15 miles per hour
NO ATV, Dirt Bike or Snowmobile riding is allowed within 100 feet of any cabin and/or condo buildings. Please respect other Private Cabin and Resort Owners property, do not ride ATV’S, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles through residential lots located throughout the Subdivisions and Resorts, vacant lots included.
*Hot Tub Waiver: (This only applies if you rent a cabin with a hot tub)
1. Hot tubs are clean and ready for your use before your arrival. Please call us immediately when you arrive if the hot tub needs attention. Please make sure to call us during your stay if hot tub needs to be serviced. We want you to have a great stay and want to accommodate you as best we can.
1. We can not control the weather and the storm systems. Our temperatures range from 35 degrees to 85 degrees in the summer and 15 degrees below zero and 40 degrees in the winter.
2. We try to keep the driveways plowed and decks shoveled before each renter, but sometimes the storms do surprise us.
3. The county road crews plow the Highways first and then the side county roads.
4. Each owner has a private snow removal company on contract and they will plow the driveways per their contract with each of the homeowners.
5. Only a few of our cabins have air-conditioners. Ceiling fans and windows open at night will help cool the cabins down during the day in the summer.