Newly built addition to a classic Victorian home creates a 1 bedroom basement apartment located in the trendy Sunnyside neighborhood of Denver. The apartment features an open living, dining and kitchen area with a queen size sofa sleeper and TV. The bedroom is located off of the living area in the original basement of the home and includes a queen size bed. The bathroom is stocked with linens, soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer. The apartment can fit up to 4 people comfortably.
The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker (and coffee!) and all the necessary kitchen utensils to whip up breakfast or dinner. Or, if you don't feel like cooking, mossy over to one of the numerous restaurants, coffee houses and bars located a stones throw away on 44th ave or Tejon St.
Espaço pronto para uso de notebook
Coisas para lembrar
Regras da Casa
We encourage you to enjoy your stay but have the following house rules.
1. No smoking of any kind inside the apartment. This includes marijuana and vaporizers, You are welcome to smoke outside the apartment on the patio.
2. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am. Please respect our space during these hours.
3. No gatherings or parties - the apartment can comfortably accommodate 4 people.
4. Off-limit areas are locked for your convenience. Do not enter locked areas.
5. Cleanup and laundry instructions are provided in the apartment. Please follow these instructions.