The Gatehouse is a lovely Northumbrian cottage only 1 mile from the
village of Heddon-on-the-Wall, perfect for anyone wishing to walk parts
of Hadrian’s Wall. It is in an ideal location for guests who also want
to explore Carlisle and Newcastle upon Tyne. Walking, fishing and golf
are available locally.
* Size: Sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
* Beds: 1 zip and link bed (can be double or twin beds)
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided
* Lounge: Comfortable seating, electric fire, TV with Freeview, DVD
player and patio doors out to enclosed garden.
* Kitchen: Farmhouse style with gas hob, electric oven,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
* Bathroom: Corner bath with over bath shower, washbasin and WC.
* Accessibility: Ground floor cottage, step up to the front door.
* Outside: Sheltered enclosed garden
* Parking: Private off-road parking
* General: WiFi included. Welcome pack. Books and games. Hair dryer.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Changeover: Friday
* Notes: No smoking. Mobile signal variable.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Ferro de passar
Tipos de cama
Coisas para lembrar
Regras da Casa
- Proibido fumar
- Não permite animais de estimação
- Não são permitidas festas ou eventos