Point of Interest
5 moradores locais recomendam
43-53 Bulevar kralja Aleksandra
Dicas de moradores locais
The construction of the park began in 1950 and the opening ceremony was held in May 1954.Tašmajdan was bombed again during the 1999 NATO bombing of Serbia when several objects in Tašmajdan park were badly hit.Tennis court was located on Tašmajdan during World War II. As basketball was played on the…
At the Tasmajdan park and around it there are the Church of Saint Marko (new, built in 1931-1936), the Russian Church (1924), General Post Office (1934), hotels "Tash" and "Metropol Palace", "Madera" restaurant, Radio-Television of Serbia, the Seismological Station, children's amusement park.