Mellieha Parish Church
20 moradores locais recomendam,
Dicas de moradores locais
The church is over one hundred years old. The annual feast is held on the 8th of September.
The Parish Church of Melleiha is dedicated to the Birth of our Lady and was built between 1881 and 1898
Mellieha church (or Church of Our Lady of Victory) was built in late 19th century and is located in the middle of Mellieha along the main road on the edge of a steep hill.