Pular para o conteúdo
Igreja

Church of Saint Lawrence

1 morador local recomenda ·

Dicas de moradores locais

Silvana
Silvana
April 05, 2015
The Romanesque church of St. Lawrence, built in 1098 by the Genoese probably on the site of an ancient Jupiter temple. Damaged by a fire in 1340 and by the Aragonese attack in 1494, restored in 1582.
Localização
6 Via Oratorio
Portovenere, Liguria 19025