Pular para o conteúdo
Transit Station

Veltrusy

1 morador local recomenda

Dicas de moradores locais

Veronika
Veronika
August 14, 2019
Situated on the banks of the river Vltava about twenty miles north of Prague, the chateau of Veltrusy was commissioned in 1704 for the counts of Chotek. Work began around the year 1706 to a tightly symmetrical plan by the Italian-born baroque architect Giovanni Battista Aliprandi. A number of other…
Localização
Veltrusy, Central Bohemian Region 277 46