Rancho Cucamonga, Califórnia
When deciding whether to become an Airbnb host, it is important for you to understand the laws in the City of Rancho Cucamonga. As a platform and marketplace, we do not provide legal advice, but we want to give you some useful links and information that may help you get familiar with the new rules. If you have more questions after reviewing these resources, we recommend visiting Rancho Cucamonga’s website, contacting their licensing agencies directly, and/or consulting a local lawyer or tax professional.
Anyone who hosts short-term stays (fewer than 30 consecutive nights) in Rancho Cucamonga is required to obtain a short-term rental permit, transient occupancy tax certificate, and business license from the city.
While bed & breakfasts do not require a short-term rental permit, they do require the following: minor-use permit, County Health Department permit for the food handling, and valid City business license.
Step 1: Check your eligibility
The City of Rancho Cucamonga allows short-term rentals in primary residences in certain residential zones. Proof of residency is required to apply.
A few listing types are exempt from registering as short-term rentals. If your listing is exempt, you don’t need to register, but you will still need to claim an exemption through Airbnb to keep hosting.
- Long-term stays (change your calendar settings to 30+)
- Hotels and motels (including boutique hotels and motels)
Step 2: Get registered
You can apply for the following on the City’s website:
After the city processes your application, you’ll receive your short-term rental permit number. This process could take a few days.
Step 3: Add your permit number to your listing
Next, you’ll need to add your license number to your Airbnb listing to your listing to finalize your registration with the City.
- Cupertino, CASe está pensando em se tornar um anfitrião no Airbnb, confira aqui algumas informações para ajudar você a entender as leis da sua cidade
- Chino Hills, Califórnia, EUASe pensa em se tornar anfitrião no Airbnb, temos informações para ajudar você a entender as leis da sua cidade
- OntárioSe está pensando em se tornar um anfitrião no Airbnb, temos informações para ajudar você a entender as leis da sua cidade