Condado de Summit, estado do Colorado
When deciding whether to become an Airbnb Host, it is important for you to understand the laws in your city. As a platform and marketplace we do not provide legal advice, but we want to give you some useful links that may help you better understand the laws and regulations in Summit County. This list is not exhaustive, but it should give you a good start in understanding your local laws.
Visit the Summit County Short-Term Rental Regulations page for more information about eligibility, the registration process, and other requirements.
Short-term rental regulations
The Board of County Commissioners passed the updated Short-Term Rental Ordinance in 2021. Hosts are required to obtain a short-term rental license, and display the license number on their listing advertisement. Operating without a license can result in up to a $1,000 fine, and repeated citations may lead to a suspension or revocation of licenses.
Step 1: Apply for a short term rental license.
This process can be initiated here.
Step 2: Documents you'll need.
- Current Onsite Wastewater Treatment System Pumping Report (within the last three years), if the property is on a septic system. Pumper reports can be found under attachments here.
- Property Owner Authorization, if you are a tenant
- Sales Tax Certificate for occupancy tax remittance
Step 3: Add your Vacation Rental License to your Airbnb listing.
Once you receive your vacation rental license from the City, include it in your listing advertisements.
It's also important to understand and abide by other contracts or rules that bind you, such as leases, condo board or co-op rules, HOA rules, or rules established by tenant organizations. Please read your lease agreement and check with your landlord if applicable.
Our commitment to your community
We’re committed to working with local officials to clarify how local rules impact the short-term rental community. We will continue to advocate for changes that will enable people to share their homes.
- Recolhimento e repasse do imposto de ocupação pelo Airbnb no ColoradoConfira o que você precisa saber sobre coleta e repasse de impostos de ocupação na sua região.
- Recolhimento e repasse de impostos pelo Airbnb no MéxicoConfira o que você precisa saber sobre coleta e repasse de impostos de ocupação na sua região.
- O que acontece se eu tiver problemas técnicos durante uma experiência online?Você precisará reembolsar seus hóspedes se tiver algum problema técnico que impeça a realização da experiência online.